This 6X6 inch display is an ideal replacement for legacy Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) obsolescence mitigation or technology insertion on airborne platforms, offering many life-cycle improvements.
The MFD accepts one NTSC video source multiplexed with a stroke signal to display both raster and vector images individually or simultaneously. The embedded micro-controller and FPGA convert and process the video for smooth and clear presentation in monochrome green or full color. Operator controls feature 20 bezel mounted variable function push-buttons and three fixed function rocker switches.
This versatile display also features a full-featured RS232 control/status interface and can be upgraded for a variety of digital video inputs.
Product Features and Specifications
- 6”x6” 24-bit color AMLCD – selectable as monochrome Green on Black or full color
- 983 x 983 pixel resolution
- High-bright sunlight readability (HACR ≥ 9.5:1) and NVIS backlight
- Integral heater and anti-reflective coating
- Brightness 315 fL (Green)
- Rugged construction for military fixed and rotary wing aircraft
- Video Interface: Stroke/Raster (525 or 875 line) standard
- Optional Video Interfaces: DVI, HD-SDI, ARINC-818