This 3 ATI avionics display is an ideal replacement for legacy Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) obsolescence mitigation or technology insertion on airborne platforms, offering many life-cycle improvements.
The display features a System on Module (SOM) with a microprocessor, Digital Signal Processor, and Graphics Accelerator, that together offer high levels of computing and advanced video performance. Many I/O configurations are available, including Ethernet, S-Video, RS-232/422, 1553, ARINC 429 and ARINC 818. The display luminance is controlled by a front panel rotary encoder under firmware control.
Available in either 300x300 or 480x480 pixel resolution, with a choice of bezel buttons or control knob.
See our family of ATI's here. 3 ATI, 5 ATI and 6 ATI
Product Features and Specifications
- Active display area: 2.41” x 2.41”; or "2.38x2.38"
- 24-bit color
- 300 x 300 pixel resolution (or 480 x 480), RGB vertical stripe arrangement
- Choice of bezel buttons or control knob
- Backlit LED
- Adjustable brightness control, day/night mode
- RS-422 serial interface; other interfaces available
- Processor: DM370 System on Module (SOM) with:
- ARM® Cortex® -A8 at 800 MHz, 256/512 or 512/512 MB DRAM/Flash
- TMS320C64x+™ DSP core at 800 MHz
- POWER SGX™ graphics accelerator