The 3.5" Aircraft Control Display Unit (CDU) is designed for installation in fixed and rotary wing cockpits. The transflective display operates under a wide range of lighting conditions from full dark (NVIS) through bright sunlight. The smart display utilizes an ARM 8 processor with an interface built around four user defined bezel keys and two rotary selector knobs.
Product Features and Specifications
- 3.5" Transflective AMLCD, 320 x 240 (QVGA)
- Brightness: NVIS to 200cd/m2 (sunlight readable)
- Contrast Ratio: 400:1 (native)
- Texas Instruments ARM Cortex-A8 DaVinci DM3730 System on Module (800 MHz)
- 256MB SDRAM, 512MB NAND Flash, 8GB SD Flash
- One 10/100 Ethernet, Three USB 2.0 ports
- Two RS-422 serial ports, Two programmable discrete interfaces
- Controls: 5 sealed push-buttons, 1 brightness knob, 1 dual-concentric knob
- Power Input: 28VDC per MIL-STD-704A
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +55ºC continuous, +71ºC for 30 min.