This rugged ground vehicle smart display features an enhanced 12.1-inch wide color TFT LCD screen with adjustable brightness that allows operation from night vision to direct sunlight. Bezel keys are night vision compatible backlit, along with white on black legend for sunlight readability. This display was designed using the NATO Generic Vehicle Architecture (GVA) as a guideline, allowing for operator familiarity with the bezel controls and enhanced system interoperability.
A single board computer provides a platform for operating system and application software as well as internal graphics generation. This smart display accommodates eight (8) individual video hardware connections including one HD-SDI input, one primary VGA input, up to three (3) S-Video, two (2) composite and one FLIR.
The environmentally sealed enclosure allows for reliable operation in high humidity, rainy, sandy and dusty conditions.
- High bright Enhanced 12.1" TFT display
- WXGA (1280x800) 24 bit color display
- Brightness 500 cd/m2 through optics
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Single board computer Intel® Atom™ E3825 System-on Chip, Dual Core Genlock Synchronization
- Operating Temperature -40º to +60º C
- MIL_STD-810 Environmental
- MIL-STD-461 EMI/EMC Protection
- Inputs: VGA, Composite, S-Video, FLIR, Ethernet, HD-SDI, CAN Bus
- 32 Programmable Bezel Key per GVA layout
- Integral resistive touch screen