The microprocessor-based HH-CDU has a 1.1" x 2.6" LCD dark character display over a yellow green background, a sealed 20-key keypad with 4 rows of 14 characters and dual mode (white and NVIS) backlight technology. The rugged, low power control display operates over a wide temperature range, and is sunlight readable as well as lightweight.
Product Features and Specifications
- Display size: 1.1" x 2.6"
- Display technology: LCD 1/16 MUX, transflective STN
- Character display configuration: 4 rows of 14 characters, 5x7 dot matrix characters with cursor and 6 annunciators
- Contrast ratio: 3:1 minimum, in 10,000 ft-candles ambient
- Backlight technology: dual-mode backlight with selectable intensity
- Communication interface: RS-422, 9600 baud
- Input power: 5 +/- 0.25 Vdc 200 mA max, 12 +/- 0.2 Vdc 400mA max
- Power consumption: 1.15 W typical, 3.22 W with backlight, 5.8 W with backlight and heater
- External dimensions: 3.80" x 5.75" x 1.59"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Housing material lightweight Ultem, mottled gray/green
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to 70ºC with heater
- Storage temperature: -50ºC to 85ºC
- Maximum operating altitude: 36,000 ft
- Shock: transit shock
- Vibration: 0.04 g2/Hz, 20-2,000 Hz, 1 hour/axis, ground mobile
- Sealing/immersion: submersion to 1m for 2 hours
- EMI/EMC: meets MIL-STD-461/462
- Reliability: MTBF - 17,696 hours