A versatile, open-frame display that's easy to integrate into your product.
Our open-frame displays are ideal for customers who are looking to integrate a rugged monitor into their own product designs. Commodity displays won’t stand up to the demands of industrial applications. We start with high-performance panels that will be available for years to come and let you add the options that are relevant to your specific industrial application. OEMSelect displays are a great choice for factory automation and indoor kiosk applications.
Product Features and Specifications
- Typical Applications: Open Frame Display for Outdoor Kiosks
- Resolution: SVGA 800 x 600
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2 Typical/li>
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1 Typical/li>
- Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angle: ± 70º H and + 50º/-75º V/li>
- Power Consumption: 9 Watts Maximum at 115 VAC 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC/li>
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC to +80ºC
- Video Interface: DVI
- Optional Resistive touch or PCAP touch/li>
- Display Area: 162 mm (H) x 121.5 mm (V)/li>
- Size: 8.7" W x 6.8" H x 1.74" D