Color LCD Display Capabilities Overview
IEE has an extensive product portfolio of MIL-STD qualified flat panel displays, keypads and switch bezels that feature lightweight enclosures, video processing, serial communication and power conversion for rugged environments. Our proven expertise in integrated display design includes features such as multi-mode backlighting, brightness control from NVIS to high bright, optical bonding, touch screens, EMI filtering, custom anti-reflective/anti-glare (AR/AG) coatings and rugged packaging. All of IEE’s products are manufactured in our 65,000 sq. ft. modern manufacturing facility in Van Nuys, Ca. With rapid prototyping through high-volume production services available, we support our customers’ efforts to reduce cost and lead-times.
- Enhanced Color LCD Displays from 3.5" to 24.0" and Beyond; Standard Sizes include: 3.5", 7.0", 8.4", 10.4", 12.1", 15.0", 19.0" and 24.0"
- Touch Screen Integration: Resistive: 5-wire and 8-wire, Multi-touch; IR, SAW, and Projected Capacitance
- Active Brightness Enhancement: High Bright LED Backlights/Controllers
- Passive Brightness Enhancement Films: BEF, DBEF, ESR
- Automatic Brightness Control and On-screen Display Controllers
- LCD Video Controllers: DVI and Analog RGB Inputs are Standard, with Optional Support for Composite Video, Ethernet and USB
- Products Meet or Exceed Military Standards for Environmental, EMI/EMC, Construction, Lighting and Power
- Low Power Integrated ARM Processors that Support Embedded Linux and Android Operating Systems Available